Marine Insurance


Marine cargo insurance coverage is given to import of all goods from abroad and inland transport by steamer/lorry/air. The coverage includes different risks associated with the import of goods from one port to another either by sea, air or by rail, road. We also provide transit insurance cover for the carriage of goods inside the country.

Hull Insurance: Under the hull insurance policy, the coverage is given to comprehensive risks for the vessels and total loss of any package. Vessels may be stranded, grounded, sunk or capsized and any package may be lost overboard or dropped whilst loading on to, or unloading from, vessel, we pay the amount equivalent to the estimated loss.